40 hr work week
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Salary employee $45k annually. One week of paid vacation after 6 months, two weeks paid vacation after one year.
Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience in the fields of business management, social work and/or human resources. Knowledge of nonprofit operations a plus. Proficient in Microsoft and Google programs. Excellent customer service and administrative duties. Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience.
Provide administrative, data management, and operational support to the organization under the direction of the Executive Director. Work closely with volunteers to achieve optimum efficiency. Primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, a high level of customer service and the ability to be patient, tolerant and empathetic in an emotionally charged environment with growth opportunities as the business expands.
Client Services/customer service duties include:
- Greet clients and record all pantry visits into Link2Feed according to SOPs.
- Keep all client records up to date in Link2Feed.
- Keep all client paper records up to date and filed appropriately.
- Assist clients with additional programs and area resources.
Administrative duties include:
- Enter donations into Donor Perfect. Generate and mail out all thank you letters.
- Run reports as needed. Meals Connect, Donor Perfect, Link2Feed.
- Enter food pantry donation weights into Meals Connect weekly.
- Enter food pounds distributed to clients into google sheets weekly.
- Assist with mailings and communications.
- Make copies and update all forms and documents.
- Answer incoming calls, take messages, return calls that do not require the Executive Director.
Operational duties include:
- Work closely with volunteers to make sure daily operations in the food pantry and thrift store are working efficiently and keeping with the SOPs.
- Coordinate all volunteers shifts and schedules making sure all positions are covered.
- Research and assist with grant writing and submissions.
- Purchase food for the food pantry from approved suppliers. Weekly, bi-weekly, and as needed.
- Purchase all CAG supplies.
- Assist with program tracking.
- Assist with community outreach.
- Assist with the holiday program and fundraising.
- Additional projects as assigned by the Executive Director.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org