We are hiring!
CAG is looking to hire a Part-time Client Services/Administrative Assistant
CAG Food Pantry and Thrift Store has been providing support to the Golden Community for 56 years. We are an inclusive and diverse organization where everyone is welcome. We provide healthy food such as fresh produce, meats, dairy and pantry food items while supporting local businesses.
This is a part-time position, Tuesday through Friday 10am – 4pm, $12.50 per hour.
- Ability to learn and work in a number of data base programs, Link2Feed, QuickBooks, Donor Perfect and Microsoft Office.
- Familiar and comfortable navigating Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Great customer service is a must
- Organized with attention to detail
As the Client Services and Administrative Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for food pantry clients and customers. You must be willing to greet all who come and visit our pantry and thrift store with kindness and gratitude.
Main Directive: Provide administrative assistance to the Executive Director and be responsible for client services.
- Greet clients and record all pantry visits into Link2Feed
- Keep all client records up to date.
- Record and generate donor thank you letters.
- Answer incoming calls, take messages, return calls that do not require the Executive Director.
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Executive Director.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to Kelly Ivan firstname.lastname@example.org by August 18th.